Montpellier University of Sciences・Montpellier, France
Training offering multidisciplinary knowledge in domains of bioinformatics, information systems, knowledge extraction and modeling of living organisms.
- Manipulation and linking of data of different natures
- Mastery of bioinformatics tools and databases
- Knowledge of health issues
- Design and management of information systems architectures
- Development of dedicated software/databases/web tools
- Analysis of -omics data (transcriptomics, genomics...)
- Mastery of the knowledge extraction process and data mining techniques for the purpose of decision support
- Understanding of societal, ethical and industrial issues
- Training to acquire the s needed to process and analyze the masses of data produced in health and in agri-food (personalized medical records, telehealth, medical imaging, data from sensors, sequence data, etc.).